- Corporate Members
Representative offices or companies which are, respectively, registered in China and are owned by, or have been incorporated by Indonesian or foreign individuals or legal entities and/or are controlled by Indonesian individuals or legal entities;
- Individual Members
All Indonesian citizens or citizens of other countries who are employed by, or have commercial relationship with, Indonesian commercial establishments, branches or enterprises with investment in China, or any individual who have genuine interest in Indonesia - China relation.
Membership FeeFor the calendar year 2003, the membership fee is as follows:
- Individual member for Professional and Entrepreneur - RMB 300 per year
- Individual member for student - RMB 150 per year
- Corporate member
- Small and Medium Business - RMB 3000 per year for 2 members
- Large Business - RMB 5000 per year for 3 members
Rights and Obligation of Members
Please make sure you read this section before proceeding
- All members of IBAS shall have access to consultancy and other services provided by IBAS in accordance to its activities set out in section II above. However, where time consuming work, or detailed work by expert, is required, appropriate compensation shall be paid to IBAS to cover its costs and expenditures.
- All members have the right to attend the General Meeting of Members. Only corporate and individual members who, upon voting, demonstrate to have fully paid their, membership fee for the year during which the Meeting takes place, have voting rights. Each member has right to one (1) vote.
- All members of IBAS are entitled to any publications issued by IBAS or to participate in any events organized by IBAS.
- The members are required to assist IBAS in achieving its objectives.
- The members shall observe the Articles of Association and the by-laws of IBAS and the decisions made by the Board of Directors.
How to Apply
Print and fill in the form.
Upon completion, submit it via fax to our secretariat in Jakarta or Shanghai:
IBAS Jakarta Secretariat
Phone: +62 (21) 5661603
Fax: +62 (21) 5630451
Komp. Kota Grogol Permai Block A 20-21
Jl. Prof. Dr. Latumenten No. 19
Jakarta Barat 11460, Indonesia
IBAS Shanghai Secretariat
Phone: +86 53966151
Fax: +86 (21) 53966152
20/F Lippo Plaza
222 Huaihai Zhong Rd.
Shanghai 200021, China
The applicant shall become a member of IBAS only upon payment of membership dues. Fee can be transfered to our account at Lippo Bank (Jakarta, Indonesia):
Indonesian Business Association of Shanghai (IBAS)
Account # 769-30-18888-3